Thursday, January 31, 2013

The true Love


This is my second attempt in writing a song. Hope God will bless you through this. This is a Tamil song, written in English. There would be a lot of spelling mistakes in this, so please excuse me for that.

I have translated this song into English too.

In English:
I came back to Jesus,
from darkness i came to light,
The love of my Lord did not change at all,
Oh ! is this that true love?

He made me a prince,
He compared me with the kings,
I was nothing, but yet He took me,
He reminded me that His love will never change.

where will I go leaving this opportunity?
where will i run leaving this love?
is not Jesus my life's Savior?
Thank you Jesus for your love.

In Tamil:
Thiruimbi vaindhan easu andai
Eruil iruindhu valecham andai,
En easu in anbu mara villai
Idhu than uinmai kadhal oh.

Raja kumaran ai ennai ahkinar,
Raja gal ohdo ennai oipitar,
Varumai yana ennai thoki yaduthu,
Maradhadu enn anbu endru neenaivu coitrinar.

Ith tharunathai vitu enga selluvan,
Indha anbai vitu enga voduvaen,
Easu alla enn vailkai raitchchagar
Nanidi easu um anbu kaga.

No comments:

Post a Comment