Thursday, January 31, 2013

Title: Assurance


This song is about the assurance which every Christian has in his life. When we stay in tune with the word of God, we get this blessed assurance that we have Jesus the savior with us.  

My Lord is my assurance now,
His word is my strength now,
His promises are my possessions now,
So I will live happily now.

Chorus:
I need not fear, I need not run,
I don’t need any kind of protection now,
The armies cannot scare me now,
The villains have become jokers now,
Since the Lord is my Hero now.

I rejoice deep within myself,
How blessed I am when compared to all,
The greatest gift of hope I have,
I will live a happy and thankful life.

This world is not my home nor town,
I cannot stay here anymore,
No gold no diamonds glitter for me
I only see my home above. 

No comments:

Post a Comment